Anonymous said: What is your opinion on the Special K challenge?
It’s awful. Let’s go over why.
- "What will you gain when you lose?" Why do I need to lose weight to gain happiness, success, or anything else?
- Two weeks. Two weeks is a crash diet, not a sustainable change.
- The calories. I made myself a sample meal plan, picked a plan for vegetarians, and it was giving me days of eating 1,273 and 1,244 calories, way too low for anyone, especially any young woman who does more than lay around in a coma all day.
- Hell, one day it told me to have a Special K protein shake for lunch. What sort of ridiculous, unsatisfying lunch is that?!
- Basically, nothing’s okay.
- Eat more than Special K.
- Special K is a brand.
- It wants to sell you stuff.
- It mainly wants to sell you Special K.
- See where I’m going with this?
Basically, fuck Special K.